Networker

Re: [Networker] How to redirect a saveset recover?

2010-01-20 16:19:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to redirect a saveset recover?
From: Mathew Harvest <Mathew.HARVEST AT COMMUNITIES.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:16:54 +1000
Hey Michael,

>From the command reference guide ...

recover [-f] [-n] [-u] [-q] [-i {nNyYrR}] [-d destination] -s server [-J
storage-node] -S ssid[/cloneid] [-S ssid[/cloneid]]. . . [ path]. . .

I think you have a few too many arguments on the command line ...

As you are performing a saveset recovery I don't think that you can/need
to specify the source client, as that is implied by the saveset and I'm
pretty sure that you have to be logged into the server that you want to
recover the data too.

So you command should probably look something like

recover -s admnman004  -S 2932379725 -i R -d h:\temp h:\users\policeops

hope this helps

Mat.