Networker

Re: [Networker] How to redirect a saveset recover?

2010-01-20 15:42:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to redirect a saveset recover?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:40:32 -0500
So why doesn't this command work:

Server = admnman004
SSID = 2932379725
Source client = ~nt_san1-1
Source path  = h:\users\policeops

Destination client = nt_san1
Destination path   = h:\temp

recover -s admnman004 -c ~nt_san1-1 -S 2932379725 -R nt_san1 -i R -d
h:\temp h:\users\policeops

There seems to be something wrong with this command, but I'm not seeing
what .... Anyone? I'm sure it's something simple ...

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM

EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
01/20/2010 03:15:09 PM: