Networker

[Networker] VM ware Backups using VCB

2010-01-15 09:31:15
Subject: [Networker] VM ware Backups using VCB
From: Venkat Tudi <venkat.tudi AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:29:43 -0500
Currently we are using VRANGER for backing up the VM instances uising VCB.

We are on 7.4.2

Here are my questions.
Do I have to setup each client in the NW Server or Do I only specify the ESX
host?
If I specify each VM instance in NW do I need to install the NW client on
the each VM instance? There are thousands of the instances.

-Venkat