Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO4 Labels : Purchase or Home-made ?

2009-12-18 04:51:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO4 Labels : Purchase or Home-made ?
From: Manel Rodero <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:50:17 +0100
Hi Thierry,

As always your solutions work perfectly!

I've used your Excel/TTF and I've generated some test barcodes and printed them using an Epson AcuLaser C4200 in adhesive paper.

After that I've cut the label by the inside of the border line (so the border line isn't in the final label).

I've attached the label to one of my tapes (Fujifilm) and it's a little larger than the label place (0,5-1mm) so, after sticking the label, I've used a cutter to cut this small line. Now the label is just inside the placeholder in the tape.

I've put the tape in the I/E slot of my Quantum and voilà! The Scaler i500 recognizes the code without read problems ;-)

Thank you very much!

Thierry Faidherbe wrote:
Manel,

Have a try with my barcode generator :

Install windows font then open xls.

Cheers

TH

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM - Administration Centrale
Département des Systèmes d'Information

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel: + 32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI Fax: + 32 (0)71/206199 BELGIUM Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be