Networker

Re: [Networker] Any decent solutions for Sharepoint (Item level) or AD (Attribute leve)??

2009-12-17 13:25:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Any decent solutions for Sharepoint (Item level) or AD (Attribute leve)??
From: "Hawkins, Michael" <Mike.Hawkins AT TDSECURITIES DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:23:50 -0600
We use Idera for Sharepoint and twice daily fulls to our development SP
server [It also serves as a hot standby incase we loose the SQL server
or hardware failure].   Idera will do the file level restores and is
probably easier then using the VSS module of Networker.  It would be
cheaper in my estimate then Networker as well.  Can't speak for AD
however.