Networker

Re: [Networker] ADIC Scalar 24 Cleaning slots

2009-12-03 09:06:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] ADIC Scalar 24 Cleaning slots
From: Anri Niinemägi <Anri.Niinemagi AT MICROLINK DOT EE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:57:54 +0200
Hi.

I managed to switch from hardware to software cleaning control so.
Removed cleaning tape from jukebox. Rebooted JB. Switched from menu:
Autocleaning - off and Cleaning slots - 0.
Switched jukebox off, loaded manually cleaning tape to last slot, powered JB on.
Reconfigured jukebox from storage node and settings became correct: data slots:
1-22, cleaning slots: 23-23.

WBR
Anri