Networker

[Networker] ADIC Scalar 24 Cleaning slots

2009-12-01 10:21:21
Subject: [Networker] ADIC Scalar 24 Cleaning slots
From: opopanax <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:19:12 -0500
In networker, you can use only one slot for cleaning. the 2 or 3 slots
mentioned in your guide must be related to the library. if you have the
management console for the librara working, then you can configure the slots
there. if you do that, then networker will not be able to handle cleaning. its
better to configure cleaning slot in networker instead because it hates another
party taking control of its media.

opopanax.