Networker

Re: [Networker] Failing 2008 Backup

2009-11-24 07:16:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Failing 2008 Backup
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:13:37 -0500
On 11/24/09 5:44 AM, Magnus Berglund wrote:
According to EMC the root cause is the VSS writers in the OS.

Did you really expect EMC to say anything else?

According to the info we have got from EMC The NW_7.5.1.7 Cumulative Fix is
a baseline release for Win2008 Server customers.

How hard did you push on EMC before you gave up and moved to 7.5? Or were you already at 7.5, so you didn't push about fixes for 7.4 at all?