Networker

[Networker] NetWorker 7.6 Binaries/Installers now available on PowerLink

2009-11-20 16:14:03
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 Binaries/Installers now available on PowerLink
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 08:13:02 +1100
Hi everyone,

PowerLink has just been updated to include the 7.6 binaries/installers.

If you're wanting to see the enhancements to monitoring while downloading the
packages and documentation for testing, you can find a brief overview here:
http://bit.ly/8G894R

Note that while I'd not recommend people just run out and blindly install 7.6,
I would suggest that if you are able to, make sure you get the 7.6 NMC
installed somewhere, remembering that it doesn't have to be installed on the
backup server.

Cheers,

Preston.

--
Preston de Guise

"Enterprise Systems Backup and Recovery: A Corporate Insurance Policy":

http://www.amazon.com/Enterprise-Systems-Backup-Recovery-Corporate/dp/1420076396

http://www.enterprisesystemsbackup.com

NetWorker blog: http://nsrd.wordpress.com