Networker

[Networker] NetWorker 7.6 documentation best enhancement

2009-11-20 14:52:07
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 documentation best enhancement
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 06:47:25 +1100
Having just downloaded the NetWorker 7.6 documentation, I headed straight for
the performance tuning document, which I'd been promised was going to see a
complete overhaul in this release. Those of you who have previously felt it was
out of date may want to re-read it. While it doesn't delve deep, it does (a)
cover current technology and (b) provide good high level overviews of
performance tuning, both of which had been somewhat lacking in previous
instances of the document.

I've got a brief review of the new performance tuning guide on my blog at
http://bit.ly/5JZRSe

Cheers,

Preston.

--
Preston de Guise

"Enterprise Systems Backup and Recovery: A Corporate Insurance Policy":

http://www.amazon.com/Enterprise-Systems-Backup-Recovery-Corporate/dp/1420076396

http://www.enterprisesystemsbackup.com

NetWorker blog: http://nsrd.wordpress.com