Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Management Console

2009-11-11 04:18:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Management Console
From: Nekane Igual Ruiz <nigual AT BOLSASYMERCADOS DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:15:48 -0500
Hello!!
Thank you for your answers!!
I have created the new user under "Configuration" then "User Groups".
Ihave tried to set the new users priviledges as "Monitor Networker" and
when I login in the Console as this new user, the user can still change
the configuration of the Console, create new clients and so on.
I only want the user to be able to start new clients in the Monitoring
part and to be able to recover.
Does any one have any idea of which options I have to choose from the
priviledges list?
Cheers,
Nekane