Networker

Re: [Networker] Way to List Host LUN ID's on Windows en masse

2009-11-03 19:01:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Way to List Host LUN ID's on Windows en masse
From: John Brekelbaum <jbrekelbaum AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:57:28 -0600
Thomas/Chester-
Both great suggestions.  Exactly what I was looking for.

PowerPath GUI has it in a quick glance (have not tried PP CLI yet)

and the MS fcinfo command looks awfully powerful - I will have to tweak the
syntax to get the info I need but it certainly is comprehensive.  Did not
know that utility existed from Microsoft.

Thanks to both of you.
John