Networker

[Networker] Help wanted 4 config of Quantum Scalar i2000 on Solaris 8

2009-10-22 08:41:34
Subject: [Networker] Help wanted 4 config of Quantum Scalar i2000 on Solaris 8
From: stws <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:37:50 -0400
:D  Turned out my library manager didn't configure it correctly so it didn't
map any tape drives to my host and thus I could only see scsiclass C (aka
array_ctrl) and no scsiclass 1 (sequentiel/tape) nor scsiclass 8 (changer)
devices. Once the i2K library got configured corrrectly then I could access
both tape drives and changers just fine.