Networker

Re: [Networker] NMM 2.2 Build 88, Networker 7.5.1, Exchange 2007 CCR passive

2009-10-06 14:53:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMM 2.2 Build 88, Networker 7.5.1, Exchange 2007 CCR passive
From: Kevin Malone <KCMALONE AT SALISBURY DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:49:24 -0400
Anyone who would like to see the list of NMM setup "gotchas" that I have
compiled, I will be glad to send to you.  It's a little lengthy to send as a
discussion item.  Maybe it will help someone with a similar setup.  If you send
me a direct e-mail outside the discussion, I will be glad to share it with you.

Maybe with all the posts wondering how NMM works, I should work out some sort
of "NMM for Dummies" book deal that will allow me to pay for my daughter's
college education....but I am sure I'd be breaking some sort of copywrite laws,
so I'll have to give it out for nothing. :P

Again, our environment is Networker for Windows 7.4.4, Exchange 2007 sp1 CCR
cluster on Windows 2008, Clariion, EMC vss provider, NMM 2.2 using a
"serverless" configuration (using a proxy server to mount the snapshots).

Kevin
kcmalone AT salisbury DOT edu