Networker

Re: [Networker] NMM 2.2 Build 88, Networker 7.5.1, Exchange 2007 CCR passive

2009-10-06 08:07:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMM 2.2 Build 88, Networker 7.5.1, Exchange 2007 CCR passive
From: "Joe N. Wallace" <joe.n.wallace AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:57:40 +0000
We didn't try with exchange. But we tried to backup sharepoint and domain
controllers.

Our experience is that the NMM 2.2 and 2.1 is utterly not safe to use. The
documentation is incomplete. And if you open an SR Case with EMC they don't
have people to support you.

I've given up on it. Sorry I can't give you a positive feedback.

JNW