Networker

Re: [Networker] windows 32-bit - nw 7.5.1. - random 2gb ssid chunking

2009-10-05 21:41:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] windows 32-bit - nw 7.5.1. - random 2gb ssid chunking
From: Jóhannes Karl Karlsson <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 01:35:29 -0000
We had this problem in our site when we were running NetWorker 7.4.4 32Bit on
Windows.

An EMC engineer we had working for us on site fixed it by putting this
environment variable on the NW server and all the storage nodes.

NSR_FAIL_ON_AUTH_ERROR   =   YES

Strangely, it's not documented on powerlink. But it worked for us.

Johannes