Networker

Re: [Networker] 64bit Win Client fails with VSS errors...

2009-08-31 11:42:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] 64bit Win Client fails with VSS errors...
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:37:42 -0400
Which I just confirmed with a failure where I specified one drive
partition in the save-set spec and VSS:*=OFF... Pretty much the same
error as before (see below)... Guess I have to open a SEV 1 ticket with
EMC and see what they suggest.

tart time:   Mon Aug 31 11:31:07 2009
End time:     Mon Aug 31 11:31:46 2009