Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??

2009-08-27 09:19:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone upgrade to 7.4sp5 from 7.4.4.4 ??
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:15:04 -0400
That's exactly why I just upgraded to 7.4.5 rather than 7.5.x. Once 7.5 has a
few more releases, then we will move to it. So far 7.4.5 appears to be very
stable.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com ; | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139