Networker

[Networker] Backup Capacity Report for Full Backups

2009-08-17 14:50:57
Subject: [Networker] Backup Capacity Report for Full Backups
From: Tom Birkenbach <tom.birkenbach AT WMICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:47:47 -0400
How do I find out how much data I'm backup up weekly and monthly for full
backups?
How much in incramentals?

I was looking at mminfo for this info, but I'm not seeing the right parameters
for this.  Ultimately, I'd like to get to a final number for what I backup
weekly and monthly in full and incramentals.  This will help me figure out how
much disk space I need for a disk-to-disk to tape system.

Your input and suggestions are greatly appreciated.