Networker

[Networker] sl500 library loading from CAP

2009-08-10 12:59:29
Subject: [Networker] sl500 library loading from CAP
From: Joe Beck <joe_beck AT COMCAST DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:46:14 -0400
We recently got an sl500 with an expansion.
so I have (3) 5-port CAPs (Access Ports).

Does anyone know how to move tapes using nsrjb from the 2nd & 3rd CAPs into
slots in the library.

Here's what I've tried:
root@back01g-tcc7 456# nsrjb -d  -P1-15 -S16-30
Error: Cannot find port 6 for jukebox `sl500_lab01'.
39077:nsrjb: error, Jukebox command terminated with errors.

root@back01g-tcc7 462# nsrjb -d  -P1-5 -S16-20
Load the cartridges into the ports, and enter Yes to continue. Yes
Info: Moving media from port 1 to slot 16.
Info: Moving media from port 2 to slot 17.
Info: Moving media from port 3 to slot 18.
Info: Moving media from port 4 to slot 19.
Info: Moving media from port 5 to slot 20.
Info: Depositing 5 cartridges.

So, it can't find port 6 which I would have thought would be the 1st slot of
the 2nd CAP...
I tried a few other things as well but nothing successfully.

Any help is appreciated,
Joe