Networker

[Networker] Automate resizing / resetting daemon.raw without stoping networker services

2009-08-09 22:26:20
Subject: [Networker] Automate resizing / resetting daemon.raw without stoping networker services
From: JKK <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:22:54 -0400
Hi.

As far as I know I need to manually manage the daemon.raw log file since it
will grow to be very big otherwise.

To do that I have stopped the networker service, made a copy of the file
and then emty the content.

Is there a way to let networker do this automatically, but preferrably
without stopping the networker service?

Johannes