Networker

[Networker] reading, moving forward # file(s)

2009-08-07 11:14:12
Subject: [Networker] reading, moving forward # file(s)
From: jasondre <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:09:19 -0400
I've done a search and can't find an answer to the issue i'm experiencing.  I'm
running Networker 7.5.1 and for some reason, some of my full backups aren't
being saved in the CFI.  For instance, I did a full backup on June 30th but it
is not browsable in Networker User nor is it listed under 'Media', 'Indexes',
'Client Name.'

I've had this issue before and have fixed it by running the nsrck -L7 -t "date"
"client name"  Which I found out about by perusing these forums, thank you
everyone!

Anyways, I ran that command this morning on the NetWorker server and it has
been running for over 3 hours now.  When I check the status in NMC, under
'Devices', 'Libraries', 'Dell autoloader' it states "reading, moving forward
115 file(s).

A PowerLink search didn't really shed much light on the subject.  In the past
when I've run this command it has finished in minutes.