Networker

[Networker] Networker Management Console stopped working

2009-08-06 04:22:25
Subject: [Networker] Networker Management Console stopped working
From: Nico De Ranter <nico AT SONYCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:18:41 +0200
Hi,

I'm running Networker 7.5SP1 on Linux (RHEL5).  This always worked fine
until today. When I try to login to the Networker Management Console I
get 'Problem contacting server: Connection refused'.  When I look on the
server the gstd process has died.  I tried restarting the management
console, rebooting the server, reinstalling the management console. But
every time I try to connect to the server the process dies so I'm unable
to open the management console anymore.

In gstd.raw I see:

gstd 53 acm: External directory library initialization failed 0
gstd 14 %s error: %s%s 3 0 6 SYSTEM 0 117 Failed to retrieve
csp_serviceManager. Error code: -9, message: Exceeded system modification
authorization threshold. 0 0
gstd 39 wakeup error in ACM -- request shutdown 0
gstd 49 %s: Web server %ld still running after %d seconds 3 0 4 http 2 4 4035 1
1 8
gstd 23 *** gstd stopping at %s 1 36 25 Thu Aug  6 10:06:12 2009

Anybody seen this before?  Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Nico
--
 With kind regards,

Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator
Techsoft Centre

Technology and Software Centre Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:  +32 (0)2 700 8641
Fax:    +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail: nico.deranter AT eu.sony DOT com
Internet: www.sony-europe.com

A division of Sony Service Centre (Europe) N.V.
Registered office: Technologielaan 7 · B-1840 Londerzeel · Belgium
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis Bank Londerzeel 293-0376800-10 GEBA-BE-BB