Networker

Re: [Networker] OS upgrading

2009-07-29 10:20:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] OS upgrading
From: Greg Etling <getling AT STERN.NYU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:08:19 -0400
Tim,

I was looking at RHEL5, but it's a hardware compatibility issue with our ML6000
(ADIC/Scalar i500) libraries andLTO-3 tape drives - EMC HCL lists RHEL AS4 as
the latest supported version. :(

Greg
---

Greg Etling <getling AT stern.nyu DOT edu <mailto:getling AT stern.nyu DOT edu>>
Systems Administrator
Stern IT Enterprise Operations
NYU Stern School of Business