Networker

Re: [Networker] OS upgrading

2009-07-28 16:53:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] OS upgrading
From: Greg Etling <getling AT STERN.NYU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:41:37 -0400
Thanks Preston,

I'm sticking with 32bit RHEL so I should be ok there. I do have /nsr on a seperate partition, but it is local to the server and I'm physically moving to newer hardware in this transition (very similar servers, just this one is still under a support contract!). Are you saying that I should be able to install the software and just move the /nsr folder from one server to the other (changing the hostname and IP to match the original before starting the services)?

Thanks,
Greg

Preston de Guise wrote:
Greg,