Networker

Re: [Networker] /nsr location and performance.

2009-07-23 02:19:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] /nsr location and performance.
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:07:00 +0300
Joe N. Wallace wrote:
huh, I always like it when someone here comes with some facts about what EMC
can do better on their documentation.

I just hope EMC is watching here and takes the point.

Several EMC people monitor the list. I am quite sure that nothing will come out of this. I have already discussed this guide in a detailed letter to this list in February 2008 and although some new material is in, nobody really spent the time to proof read it. It looks as if someone from documentation asked someone from engineering to do them a favor and send a few more paragraphs to add to the guide.

Support material would be so much better from EMC if they just would let
some tech people proof read before publishing.