Networker

Re: [Networker] Question on manually cleaning drive?

2009-07-14 15:35:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question on manually cleaning drive?
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:25:14 -0400

OK, I have to ask.  Why do have to manually clean a drive?  You have a tape
library.  There are 2 auto-cleaning possibilities here - let the library handle
the cleaning or let networker handle the cleaning.  I've only ever had to
manually clean a stand-alone tape device in the last 6 years.

Patti Clark
DOE/OSTI