Networker

[Networker] Save Set for non domain servers?

2009-07-14 07:12:05
Subject: [Networker] Save Set for non domain servers?
From: pereubu <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:03:51 -0400
Hi,

I am trying to understand networker 7.4. Administrator who has done the set up
of Networker is not with company, he went overseas. Well, he has put:
ASR:\
C:\
System DB:\
System Files:\
System State:\

Well, I am wondering whether the same Seve Set has to be used for  domain
controlers or not  let us say for  non domain computers.

Above all, I do not need whole C: to back up, and how to put exactly what I
want to back up?  Furthermore, system files residing in all of   my computers
are on C drive. Thus do I need to backup System Files in addition to C drive?