Networker

Re: [Networker] [ mminfo ] open the xml report as a table.

2009-07-13 14:22:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] [ mminfo ] open the xml report as a table.
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:15:29 -0500
In regard to: [Networker] [ mminfo ] open the xml report as a table.,...:

Hello.

I'm new to mminfo report in legato, and I got problems with exporting report to
xml file.

In fact, I can get the xml file as a result, but I'd like to open it in html
view, not like xml: I want it as a table.

How to make it please?

This isn't really specific to NetWorker, so you might be better off using
a web search for viewing xml as html.

There may be easier ways to do that (have you tried just opening the file
in a browser?), but in general when I've needed to transform (and that's
a key search term when you're talking about XML) XML to something else,
I've used XSLT.  That's not for the faint of heart, though.  Depending on
what your XML file looks like, it might not be too bad.

Alternately, have you tried the reports in NMC?  Those reports can be
exported to many different formats, including PDF and HTML.

Tim
edu