Networker

Re: [Networker] Recoverable Save Set, but not Browseable

2009-07-08 03:05:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recoverable Save Set, but not Browseable
From: "Abad Uriarte, Arkaitz" <arkaitz.abad AT EHU DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:53:47 +0200
hello;

You need to have index online, you know the ssid and what volume have the ssid.

mount volume and scan, (the index for this saveset restored)

#scanner -i -S ssid device
example
#scanner -i -S 4044642530 /dev/nst3

And you nedd change the browseable time:

#nsrmm -S ssid -w 'browseabel time'
example:
#nsrmm -S 4044642530 -w '10/17/09 23:59:00'

Excuse me my English.

Arkaitz

ARKAITZ ABAD URIARTE

Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea              Email: arkaitz.abad @ehu.es
Bizkaiko I.I.S.I.G                         Tel. : 94 601 8390
Aurreztu papera. E-posta hau inprimatu beharra daukazu?

"Reed, Ted G [IT]" <Ted.Reed AT SPRINT DOT COM> ha escrito:

Did you include the -t $TIME switch in your nsrck -L7 job? If you had 30 day browsable, and you are now at day 40, you go back at least 10 days on your -L7 job....to rebuild the index as it was on $TIME. In the prior example, you'd use "nsrck -L7 -t 06/27/09 $client" to go back to the index as it looked on 6/27 (will not impact any post-6/27 index entries).
--Ted