Networker

[Networker] Detect backup activity from clients

2009-06-25 00:42:00
Subject: [Networker] Detect backup activity from clients
From: JKK <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 00:35:33 -0400
Hi.

Is there some easy way to let administrators of networker clients detect
wheter or not a backup is running?

I would be nice if an administrator of a NW client could decide if he can
e.g. reboot the server or anything else for that matter.

I wonder if there is a way to do this in such a way that a novice admin can
do this.

Johannes