Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 - monitoring clone sessions

2009-06-11 07:19:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 - monitoring clone sessions
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:11:58 -0400
Just a minor correction, the number of copies is updated whan a saveset is
starting to clone, which is why we run a script to find savesets that have
2 copies and either an aborted or interupted clone saveset and reset the
copies to 1  so that a clone script will later see it as valid for cloning
again.