Networker

[Networker] cloning very slow in Networker 7.5.1

2009-06-09 12:28:34
Subject: [Networker] cloning very slow in Networker 7.5.1
From: Eileen Su <eileen.su AT AIMCO.ALBERTA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:13:36 -0400
we just upgraded Networker from 7.3.3 to 7.5.1 (for the ability to backup
VMWare), then we've a serious issue with cloning. It used to be able to
run at 30MB/s, now it's only 2 - 3 MB/s. Has anybody have similar issue?

We're clonging from one EDL on the server to another EDL on a remote
storage node through network (1Gb). I can backup a client to the remote SN
through the network, and it's faster than the cloning.