Networker

[Networker] Networker upgrade 7.4.4 - 7.5.1

2009-06-09 03:46:24
Subject: [Networker] Networker upgrade 7.4.4 - 7.5.1
From: JKK <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 03:37:20 -0400
Hi.

I'm planning an networker ugrade from 7.4.4 to 7.5.1 in our distributed
environment consisting of 5 storage nodes and some 500 clients. We're using
single data zone.

Acoring to documentation this is pretty easy.
it's recomended to run these commands
nsrim –X
nsrck –m
nsrck –L6

upgrade the storage nodes first. After that,it's pretty much next-next-
finish.

Is anyone out there with experience doing an 7.5.1 upgrade? any issues? and
how where the issues resolved?

Johannes