Networker

[Networker] mminfo/nsrdmin question.

2009-06-05 02:00:44
Subject: [Networker] mminfo/nsrdmin question.
From: kit <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 01:55:16 -0400
Install the NetWorker 7.4.4 Management Console on another system and add your
server. My memory is it will work fine. If it doesnt 7.3.x did.

Allow it to accumulate numbers over time and you will always be able to use the
reporting to filter on what you want, show graphs or export to csv.

Regards

Kit