Networker

[Networker] Index / Boostrap saving issue

2009-06-01 04:56:45
Subject: [Networker] Index / Boostrap saving issue
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 04:51:54 -0400
ok.. now i hav decided to another thing as coty said.

I think what i will do is first I have two groups with the same set of servers
with backup server. One group for daily and the other for WEekly one backup
with clone as I have mentioned in the above mail. Now what I ma going to do is
CHECK No Index save for the weekly grup so it will not run even if schedule is
skip on any day.

But to save indexes iam putting daily group so that even if it runs for that.
So is it ok even if the schedile is incremental on the same day? Will the index
and bootstrap be saved ?

Rgds,
kv