Networker

[Networker] delete old save sets

2009-05-27 08:21:06
Subject: [Networker] delete old save sets
From: Cedric Spence <cedric.spence AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:07:42 -0400
how do I delete you delete old save sets on a adv file disk from a certain
range of dates? I have a disk that's full and I want to clear old data from
the disk.

I tried nsrmm command below but I am not sure if it deletes the file from
the disk and also, I would rather used dates to delete a large group of save
sets.
This adv file disk is on a remote storage node{rd=mail1:N:\DiskBackup} and I
am running the command below on the networker server

C:\>nsrmm -d -S 3669516973
Delete file and media index entries for save set `3669516973'? yes