Networker

[Networker] Windows Error: Adv_File Device on Storage Node

2009-05-06 15:10:32
Subject: [Networker] Windows Error: Adv_File Device on Storage Node
From: psoni <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:01:30 -0400
We have 3 storage nodes (7.3.3) configured in a MSCS cluster(WIN2K3x64) on
which I am getting windows alerts for one of the adv_file devices since
yesterday.

Event ID 55: The file system structure on disk is corrupt and unusable.

All three storage nodes are part of the same storage group in SAN and  3
LUNs(one for each) are mapped and formatted as local backup disk on the servers.

The disk backups are working fine and the devices are also in "enabled" state
in NMC.

According to Microsoft, there could be many reasons for this error and
sometimes just informational and can be ignored.

I just want to know if any one has seen this issue before and can give some
suggestions.

Thanks