Networker

Re: [Networker] Can mix Networker x32 and x64 version ?

2009-04-28 16:36:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can mix Networker x32 and x64 version ?
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:11:57 -0500
Correction, thats what i meant, we have same version of Networker 7.3.3  (
Master server 64 bit) & ( SN-32 bit Networker 7.3.3) , while Master server
OS was Win 2003 X 64 bit, for the most of the time, SN servers were on
Windows 2003 32 bit, we are in process of upgrading to 64 bit versions
across the platform now.
Thanks

"Marc Couture" <Marc.Couture AT sit.ulaval DOT ca>
04/28/2009 02:15 PM

<Fazil.Saiyed AT anixter DOT com>
cc
<NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
Subject
RE: Can mix Networker x32 and x64 version ?

Hi,

I can understand than mixing 7.4.4 version with 7.5.1 is not an issue. But
mixing (Networker 7.4.4 x32 bits with Networker 7.4.4 x64 bits) or
(Networker 7.5.1 x32 bits with Networker 7.5.1 x64 bits) can work ? In my
environment, I can use a master in a 64 bits environment, but I can’t
migrate all my storagenodes with 64 bits mode.

Thnaks for your answer