Networker

Re: [Networker] I get error message: 39078:(pid 1376):

2009-04-19 05:02:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] I get error message: 39078:(pid 1376):
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:54:31 +0100
jihadsoft wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a problem with one of the servers, it failed to be backe up, I got this
error message

1 retry attempted
39078:(pid 1376): RAP error: Unable to grant CLIENT license to client syesmyrm:
Too many clients for license type 0 Windows NT Server on Intel.  Maximum is 25

5777:(pid 1376): Cannot open save session with 10.48.27.159

What does that mean?

I think it's pretty obvious what that message means. Read it again and figure it out for yourself.