Networker

[Networker] It takes 20hours to backup 500GB- too much time

2009-04-14 09:21:13
Subject: [Networker] It takes 20hours to backup 500GB- too much time
From: jihadsoft <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:13:08 -0400
Hi guys,

We are using Networker 7.4.4.
We have a server with D partition 500GB of data, when we backup this server it
takes long time to do the full backup like 20 hourse to back up the 500GB.
We used to have old server running networker 7.2 that backup the same server
with the same data with about 4 hours.

Note: this server has networker (server verstion ) installed and removed.
Would you please help me to fix this problem