Networker

Re: [Networker] Reading in Saveset off of tape

2009-04-13 14:49:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Reading in Saveset off of tape
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:42:21 -0500
Hello,
You have it right, you may need to recreate the client, if you need to use
directed recovery & appropriate pool to which the tape once
belonged.Manually scanned in indexes may need to be removed manually, when
done with restore.
Thanks

Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
04/13/2009 11:06 AM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Reading in Saveset off of tape

> James T Proctor
>
> Windows 2K3
> 7.4.2
>
> I have a tape that has a saveset on it that is no longer in the index.
How
> do I get networker to read the tape and add the saveset to the index?

scanner -i

type