Networker

[Networker] Virtual tape drives give error and go to servmode

2009-04-06 17:00:18
Subject: [Networker] Virtual tape drives give error and go to servmode
From: Otto Vestmann <otto.vestmann AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:53:06 -0400
Hi I have this problem that two virtual tape drives switch to servmode and
in the volume message window I get this error read open error: Access is
denied. This happens with two drives and after putting them to enable they
switch themselves again.
We are running EDL with 7.4.4 Networker.
Does anyone know this and how to deal with it?
Best regards Otto