Networker

Re: [Networker] Freeing up licences

2009-04-01 19:13:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Freeing up licences
From: Aaron Sakowski <dirtrin AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 19:09:19 -0400
To do this online, you may also want to run a nsrim -X and a nsrck after
removing the client definition and, probably, the /nsr/index/<client>
directory.  I would probably run an nsrck -L6, but you may only need to run
the nsrck with the options that run around midnight.  I forget what that
option is... something with a -m.