Networker

[Networker] Problem upgrading to 7.4.4. on Sun T5220 (Solaris 10)

2009-03-26 05:36:09
Subject: [Networker] Problem upgrading to 7.4.4. on Sun T5220 (Solaris 10)
From: "Hwan Meng, Lee" <hwanlee AT SOFTHOME DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 05:27:44 -0400
To all Networker Gurus out there

As per subject header.

Anyone having this issue? I am sure I pretty much tried everything possible
on the config with EMC on webex (clear out /nsr/tmp, nsrim -x, change auth
method, etc).

But when I initiate a recovery on any client, the nsrd just crashes. The
only way to startup Networker again is to shutdown completely and startup
Networker.

I am running 7.4.2 on the server and all works fine.

Anyone? Any idea?

On my Sun box:

$ uname -a
SunOS <server> 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-
T5220