Networker

Re: [Networker] Manual backups anyone ?

2009-03-20 16:02:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Manual backups anyone ?
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:55:49 -0400
Thanks Rick,
I stand corrected then...
I figured there was some way to force a client to write its backup to a
specific pool, I've never used that feature of a media-pool before so I
wasn't really aware of it or knew it was possible. I wish they would
simply have a way in the Networker User GUI to specify the pool like its
easily done in Exchange or MS-SQL modules..
  That's what I love about this list, you learn things every day from
the experience of others...