Networker

Re: [Networker] Linux Distribution supported by Networker 7.5

2009-03-20 06:12:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Linux Distribution supported by Networker 7.5
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:02:09 +1100
On 20/03/2009, at 20:56 , ibanez wrote:

Could be a solution ... I could tell them "My platform is RedUbudoraSles Hat" :D ... but not in a production environment ...
Isn't there any official document to know the supported distribution?

On PowerLink you can find the software compatibility matrix, which lists the supported distributions for supported versions of NetWorker.

Cheers,

Preston.

--
Preston de Guise

"Enterprise Systems Backup and Recovery: A Corporate Insurance Policy":

http://www.amazon.com/Enterprise-Systems-Backup-Recovery-Corporate/dp/1420076396

http://www.enterprisesystemsbackup.com

NetWorker blog: http://nsrd.wordpress.com