Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup to disk with Networker - A couple of questions

2009-03-17 17:59:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup to disk with Networker - A couple of questions
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:51:10 -0500
I'm still so new to the whole VTL/disk/dedupe world that I need to first
get educated on how and where they all do and don't overlap, interact,
etc. In my naivete, I have been associating VTL with purely hardware
emulation and deduplication as a process/tech that could run on hardware
(notwithstanding there are hardware dedupe devices, etc.). Obviously I
need to come more up to speed.

Thanks for the input.
--
   Len Philpot

   Cleco IT Network Services, PGO3 - ext 7167
(318) 484-7167