Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem reading tape labels?

2009-03-10 17:35:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem reading tape labels?
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:29:04 -0400
I don't know if the "mt -f drive retension" will do much good with
different tape technologies.  What led us to that command was a write up
on Sony's website specific to read problems with AIT tapes.  I don't
know how useful this might be with other tape technologies.

Good luck - and keep us posted.

-Teresa