Networker

[Networker] Location of a successful backup saveset not viewable

2009-03-02 03:05:16
Subject: [Networker] Location of a successful backup saveset not viewable
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 03:00:40 -0500
[quote="kit"]If you read the manual it refers to browse time not browse date
but to answer your question they are the same thing.

If you are seeing the same problem I refer to - change the browse time to
__exactly__ that shown by mminfo on the ssid including the
hour/minutes/seconds. If you don't know how to get that from mminfo read your
man pages or documentation.

If that does not make it visible then you may not be seeing the same problem.

Regards

Kit

Kit ,

Thanku so much for your reply. Actually when we are recovering through directed
recover through Networker User, I can see the only option is to choose the
exact date. So I tried with the same option pointing the exact date as shown in
mminfo, but i could not find the mapping yet. I am sure it has to do with
sumthin else. Any ideas ?

Regards,
kv